Thank you for your interest in First Lutheran Classical School. Below are the steps to follow in completing the enrollment procedure. Our Admissions Director, Leah Klemp, would be pleased to assist you throughout the process. You may email Leah at email@example.com or phone her at 406-546-7495.
1. Complete an enrollment application. An enrollment application can be requested by mail, phone, at the school or church office, or printed from the website. Students are placed on class rosters in order of the date in which their enrollment applications and fees are received. An initial application fee of $50 is required to process each student's first time application. This fee is non-refundable unless admission is denied.
Completed enrollment applications and fees may be mailed or hand-delivered to FLCS:
First Lutheran Classical School
2808 South Avenue West
Missoula, Montana 59804
2. Parents and student(s) must sign a Handbook Pledge indicating they have read, understood, and agree to abide by the policies and procedures of FLCS. Parents must submit the following forms before the student can begin classes:
1. A copy of applicant’s report cards from the last 2 years
2. A copy of applicant’s standardized test results from last 2 years
3. A copy of applicant’s unofficial transcript
4. A record of coursework/curricula if home-schooled
5. A copy of any specialized testing the applicant may have taken
6. A copy of the applicant’s complete immunization record/CIS
7. A copy of the applicant’s birth certificate
8. 3-in-1 Form: Field trip permission form, Handbook pledge,
and Health & Accident Release
3. Schedule a parent-student interview. Parent(s)/guardian(s) and students are required to attend the interview. Entrance testing may be required for new students to assess kindergarten readiness or grade placement.
4. Receive notification of admissions status. Final acceptance of student admission is provided by written notification. The enrollment and book fees are due at this time.
Policy of Non-Discrimination
First Lutheran Classical School admits students of any race, color, national, or ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to the students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, or national origin in administration of its educational policies, scholarship and tuition assistance programs, or athletic and other school-administered programs. FLCS reserves the right to admit students on the basis of academic performance, philosophical compatibility, and willingness to cooperate with and abide by school policies.